- "Have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Lovely house with great amenities"
- "Wonderful cottage with everything you could ever need. A stunning part of the country and a great base for our adventures..." (Grant, Leigh-Anne & family - Falkirk)
- "Really wonderful home in a great location. Kayakking & coasteering in Torridon, great walks & lovely meals, especially in Kishorn & Plockton Inn." (David, Lucinda & family - Walton-on-Thames)
- "What a lovely cottage. Well equipped kitchen. Lovely lounge, great variety of games. Saw otters and a seal, went on a boat trip and saw dolphins too." (Steve, Janet & family - Newcastle)
- "This is our second visit staying here. Lovely house and very comfortable. The bistro in Lochcarron is well worth a visit..." (Janet & Neil S. - Perth)
- "Lovely house - we have been so comfortable. Had a great holiday... with some superb walks into the mountains." (Christine, Tom & Gordon)
- "A wonderful week to celebrate our anniversary. The house was ideally situated for a different adventure every day." (Robert, Adelaide & baby Josephine)
- "We love this partof the world. Enjoyed visiting Applecross, walks on Skye (Point Of Sleat), Plockton Inn, Applecross Inn. We've stayed in lots of cottages but this WAS great: really practical for children, dogs & walkers..." (Juliam, Lea, Holly, Meg & dogs - Derbyshire)
- "My husband brought me to An Teallach as a birthday surprise & what a wonderful home it is. We have been holidaying in the Northwest Highlands for 14 years and this has been one of the nicest properties we have stayed in..." (Pamela & Alan S. - Manchester)
- "So comfortable and well appointed ; a breathtaking setting. I can't think of anything that could improve on our wonderful experience both of An Teallach and the Highlands! (Sylvia, Jonathan & Nikki - Lancashire)
- "Absolutely fantastic. Everything you'll ever need is here in this lovely cottage. A real credit to the owners..." (Susan & Paul - Newcastle)
- "We've had a wonderful week. The cottage is warm, cosy and well equipped. The weather has been fantastic. Drive to Applecross was fantastic...we will definitely be back."
- "Fantastic cottage with everything you need. The map on the kitchen wall is a fantastic idea and helped us plan a variety of walks"
Gill & Dave
- "We loved the accommodation. The house is beautiful and very comfortable. Many thanks for the extensive information folder which was very helpful"
Linda, Paul & 2 Irish Setters
- "Lovely house, very comfortable and relaxing. Hope to return in the future. Hounds and humans heading home rested but well walked"
Linda & Iain
- "The cottage was warm and welcoming with all the comforts of home. We particularly found the furniture and bed very comfortable. The attention to detail was appreciated with everything you could ever need for a relaxing enjoyable stay. Thank you!" Orthlauf Bloos Family
- "The most fantastic cottage. Well equipped, welcoming and comfortable. Fab location for hitting many places. Very peaceful. Surrounding scenery stunning. The weather was kind to us as were the midges! Many thanks for allowing us to stay in your home. We'll spread the word!"
Alison, Andrew & Murphy the Cock-a-Poo
- "Fabulous cottage, well equipped. Comfortable and warm especially after getting rained on. Ideally situated for exploring. We'll return in the future".
Karen, Steve, Jason, Tina.